Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Product review: XJ Soft Felt Box Toy Storage Colorful Bin by Topiana



This listing is for a storage box without cover. This box is made out of gray felt.  The box is not meant to hold anything heavy.  I am using the boxes to organize knitting supplies. The boxes work well, the only thing I wish it had was a place to hold a label where I can identify what is inside of the box.  I was able to attach a strip of material by sewing a few stitches through felt and fabric, so I found a work around, but it would be better if it came with a holder for labels.

Each box is 12"L x 12"W x 12"H.

The box collapses as an accordion when not in use, and when it is used a hard carton border keeps the sides upright. Each box has a removable cover.

I received this storage box for evaluation and review.  Bottom line: this box is not meant to be heavy duty storage boxes, but it works very well for light items such crafts.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment