Friday, October 14, 2016

Product review: ProEtrade Women Comfort Cotton Warm Winter Socks



This is a set of socks in purple, blue, and beige colors. I have small feet (7.5 shoe size) and these socks fit me very well - the heel is in the right place. The socks extend 4" above my ankle. The socks are made out of a blend of fibers: 68% Cotton, 27% Terylene and 5% Spandex.  I would describe them as light to medium weight socks. The Amazon description describes as as comfortable and warm winter socks. I agree with comfortable but I would not describe them as winter socks, at least not in New England.

Looking at any garment inside out really tells you about the quality of the constructions. These socks look very neat, they low flat seams and no bulges at the toes. I have worn them for a few weeks, so they have been through a couple of laundry cycles and they still look good.

The socks were packaged with a staple through the socks.  This weakens the socks fibers and can lead to holes and snags.  These socks were not damaged, but many times I had brand new socks damaged by the staples and I hope sellers will stop using this packaging.  Paper ring or clips at the toes are much better.

These socks are provided by ProEtrade for evaluation with a request for a review as part of a new product introduction.  Nice colors, good fit - I like these socks!


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆


No comments:

Post a Comment