Thursday, October 20, 2016

Product review: Vitovill HXY-H4 Universal Intelligent Multifunction LCD Battery Charger



My review is for the 18650 charger by Vitovill.  This listing combines several chargers and my review is for 4 bay Vitovill charger. Batteries were not included.

This charger is able to charge Li-ion, LiFePO4, Ni-MH and Ni-CD rechargeble batteries.  To select the right mode you need to the button above each battery for 10 seconds.  You can also select the charging current (500mA or 1000mA) by quickly pressing the button.

Short press the button A/B/C/D 1S: Select of charging current 500mA or 1000mA. Long press on this buttons switches between Li-ion battery and LiFePO4 battery mode.  

The battery has protection from inserting the battery in a wrong direction (wrong polarity) and overcharging.  In attached video you can see me put in a battery the wrong way.  When I did that the battery screen displayed "Err".  Nice!


I like that the charger charger allows me to charge an odd number of batteries at the same time. Some of my devices run on a single 18650 battery, so the fact that can handle recharging single batteries is very useful for me.

This charger is fairly large, its size is 5.5"L x 4"W x 1.25"H. The AC cord is 36".  The display on the battery is nice - it shows which typy of battery it is charging, it shows the voltage, and how long the battery has been charging.  The battery charger shuts off after 4 hours.

These batteries were provided to me with a special discount for testing and review as part of the new product introduction.  I like it!


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment