Friday, October 14, 2016

Product review: Garment Cover,Thicken PEVA Hang Clothes Dust Cover By Hmane


This would have been an fine dust cover if it did not arrive with a large hole next to the zipper.

This product has no quality control.  The garment bag arrived with a 5.5" hole where the zipper is attached to the plastic. Because of this hole I am not able to use the garment bag.

This garment bag is not a typical garment bag.  It has one feature that I like - the zipper is on the side rather then in the middle, which makes it easier to access the items in the bag.  However, I do not like that the bag has to be tied to the rod with plastic ties.  The ties are thin plastic and likely to break quickly.

The bag is made out of PEVA, this is the same material as a typical shower curtain. PEVA is the type of plastic that does not smell right out of hte box. The bag is 36" long and 11" wide.

This garment was provided to me for evaluation and review.  Getting a sample does effect what I say. I have a history of leaving critical reviews when the product deserves it. Unfortunately, this is one of them.  The plastic bag that the garment bag was in is undamaged, therefore I believe the bag was damaged at the factory and quality control was not sufficient to notice it.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment