Saturday, October 15, 2016

Product review: Ailasia Beauty French Argan Oil Incredible Moisturizing Shampoo


This shampoo has a tropical scent - a mix of coconut and flowers.  It is pleasant and not too strong.  The shampoo generate medium amount of suds and my hear looks smooth and shiny after using Ailasia shampoo followed by the Ailasia conditioner.

I have been using Argan oil in my hair (on the recommendation of my hairdresser) for a couple of years. Argan oil is included in this shampoo but it is a 9th ingredient in the list, so it is not the same as using a drop of Argan oil and massaging in into my scalp as my hairdresser recommends.

The shampoo is made in USA and it has no sulfates or parabens in its ingredients.

Overall, smells nice, feels pleasant, hair looks good.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment