Friday, October 7, 2016

Product review: ABUSA Women's Fringe-Trimmed Calf Leather Ankle Boot


These boot are beautiful and feel very nice to touch.  They are made of nice quality suede, it is very smooth. The tassel on the outside make them look dressy, the color is very attractive burgundy color.

My shoe size is 7.5 and I got size 8 of this boot. Size 8 is true to size, its a little large for me but works fine with a thick sock. The boot opens with a zipper on the side.  They reach just above my ankle and have 1 inch heel.  They are very comfortable.

The boot is made out of suede leather top and rubber sole. The sole is lightly textured, it has some texture but not a lot. I hope the video gives you a better idea of what they look like.  I am very pleased - good looking and comfortable.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment