Saturday, October 29, 2016

Product review: Leadtimes Women's Vintage Style Woolen Socks





This is a set of blend wool socks: 70% wool, 20% rabbit hair, 10% polyester fiber.  I would describe them as thin wool socks.  I have small feet (7.5 shoe size) and these socks fit me very well - the heel is in the right place. The socks extend 4.5" above my ankle with the cuff up, and 2" above my ankle with the cuff rolled down.

Looking at any garment inside out really tells you about the quality of the constructions. These socks look very neat, the sock has a double cuff, and no large bulges at the toes. They very comfortable and slightly coarse from the wool fibers.

I was happy to see that the socks were not stapled together for shipping. They are kept together just by a paper label. Perfect!

Nice subtle colors, good fit - I like these socks!


You can find these socks on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment