Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Product review: Ailasia Beauty French Argan Oil Incredible Moisturizing Conditioner


This conditioner has a tropical scent - a mix of coconut and flowers.  I use it in combination with Ailasia shampoo.  Both have similar scents that are pleasant but not too strong.

I have been using Argan oil in my hair (on the recommendation of my hairdresser) for a couple of years.
The argan oils conditioner has Argan oils as the 12th ingredient (the shampoo has it has the 9th ingredient), so it is not the same as using a drop of Argan oil and massaging in into my scalp as my hairdresser recommends. I use oil as a follow-up treatment.

The shampoo is made in USA and it has no sulfates or parabens in its ingredients.

Overall, smells nice, feels pleasant, hair looks good.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment