Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Product review: PowerDriver 4 Packs 1.2V 1100mAh Ni-MH Pre-charged Rechargeable Batteries AAA



I was attracted to these batteries because their capacity is higher than Eneloops AAA I use all the time. Their stated capacity is 1100 mAh and Eneloops are 750 mAh. My charger obtains the capacity reading on the discharge (this shows the real capacity of the battery) and I am getting a reading of about 950 mAh which is a less that stated but still more than Eneloops.


The batteries came pre-charged, all four were in "green" territory using my battery tester.

I always check my rechargeable batteries in a smart charger that shows their voltage. If one battery is weak it's limiting the total run time.  The bad battery is the weak link in the chain.  I always test the voltage of all the batteries and if one or more is above ~1.17V while others are closer to 1.10V  I refresh the low cell in a smart charger.  Often these "dead" batteries can be resurrected.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment