Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Product review: Car Vacuum Cleaner by Hikeren


This vacuum is 14.5" long. Despite being small and light tt works better than my cordless vac (although not as well as a large corded vacuum).  It has a very long cord (170") so I can clean the trunk without moving the plug.  The bac picked up sand, small twigs, and small stones.  It does not do well picking up dry leaves because they are too big to be sucked into it. 

This vac comes with several attachments: the crevice nozzle, a brush brush and a hose. All three attachments as well as the vac itself fit into the carrying case that came in the package.

I found the filter a little difficult to remove. I had to pull the edge and I thought I was going to break it as it resist me. The clip that holds the dust compartment feels a bit fragile, but so far no problems.

I received this vacuum for testing and review. I included pluses and minuses of my experience, and I hope the video gives you a good idea of what to expect.  Despite being light and small it does a reasonable job.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment