Saturday, October 15, 2016

Product review: Non Slip Mat for Area Rugs by TRU Lite Bedding


We have wood floors and all area rugs have non-slip mats under them.  This keeps the rugs from moving around and tripping us.  The pads are easy to trim - they do not shed and cut very easily.  I use left over strips of the pad to make squares for jar openings, they are very grippy!

In attached video you can see my using the old pad to cut the right shape out of the new pad.  The old pad was thinner and got a bit of wrikles (it took many years, it is at least 10 years old).  The TRU Lite pad has a thicker texture so I think I will stay wrinkle free for longer.

I received this non-slip pad for evaluation and review at no cost. As I write this review it has been in place for 2 weeks and it is functioning well.  I cannot feel it and it keeps the rug in place.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment