Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Product review: XINHOME Pill Organizer Box with Snap Lids| 7-day AM/PM or 14 days / Pill box with Large compartments




I was looking for a new pill organizer is that the old one I have been using became too small to hold all the pills I need to take. The size of each compartment is not clearly marked and I was not totally sure if it would be the right size, so I will start with size.

The inside dimensions of each compartment are:
1.5" long x 1" wide x 1" depth

The outside dimensions of the entire pill box (14 containers):
7.25" long x 2.5" wide x 1.25" height

I also measured how many pills of common size I was able to fit into each compartment.

I can fit four 600mg Calcium pills at the bottom on one compartment.  And I can put a second layer of these pills on top of the first layer and still close the lid.

I can fit six Omega 3 gel capsules in one one compartment and still close it.

1. Very roomy
2. Each lid is marked with a day of the week plus 'am' or 'pm'
3. AM and PM sides have different colors another aid in remembering what pills you already took and which ones you need to take. Alternatively it can hold 2 weeks of medications.
4. The closure of each compartment is tight, it closes with a satisfying click. I can turn it upside down and pills do not fall out.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment