Monday, October 10, 2016

Product review: Color City 1 Pair Women's Long High Super Thick Wool Winter Warm Boot Sock






This listing is for a set of tall socks, they reach up to my knee. They are made out of a blend fiber, the highest content of 66% is described as hybrid hair and I am no sure what this mean, 20% rabbit,  15% acrylic.  The socks are medium thickness, they feel pretty warm, and so far staying up nicely without being too tight.

I wear size 7.5 shoe, this socks fit me well, the heel is in the right place.

In my photos I show the socks inside out so you can see the construction. Looking at any garment inside out really tells you about the quality of the constructions. These sock's seams are flat and neat looking.

I had a pet peeve when sellers staple socks with a plastic staple through the sock material as it often damages the fibers.  I was happy to see that this was not stapled. The tops and the toes which gently held together by a clip. Perfect!

These socks are provided by Colorcity for evaluation with a request for a review as part of a new product introduction. I like how comfortable these socks are and they are true to size.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment