Friday, October 7, 2016

Product review: Cido baseball cap with Quick Release Buckle Mount for Go Pro


This cap has a pretty universal fit due to its Velcro closure. It is fairly deep cap (it is a large size cap), it fits me a little deeper than I normally wear but acceptable. The clip fits a standard Gopro style cameras and its various clones.

In attached video you see me using it with my own clip and camera mount. It is easy to angle the camera to adjust for the sloping angle of the cap.  I am finding it pretty convenient.  Free your hand, convenient to shoot videos without hand-hold.  I also have a head band mount and I like the cap better.

I received this cap at no cost for testing and review as part of a new production introduction.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment