Thursday, October 6, 2016

Product review: CEVAL Long Arm Squeegee Cleaner - 43" Detachable Handle with Dual Triggers


This window washes does a nice streak free job. What is nice that it has two trigger mechanisms - one near the head  and one on the end near the handle. You can use either one when the washer is in its longest configuration, or you can use the one near the head when you are not using the long handle.

The washer also has a built-in squeegee.  To use it I just need to flip the washer and the squeegee does a nice job.

It works really well.  Getting this washer motivated me to wash all windows which I have not done in a few years, I was done very quickly!  First I used the built-in spray to remove most of the dirt, then I dipped the head in a bucket of water to clean it off and to make it soap free. The I squeezed the water out of the head with my hand (to get streak free results it helps to use as little water as possible). The I went over the window with clean water and then another pass with a squeegee.  Clean windows and no streaks!

I received this washer for evaluation and review.  In my video I am using the top trigger so you can see how it works relative to the spray. I hope this give you a better idea of what to expect.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment