Thursday, October 6, 2016

Product review: KINGLAKE® Aluminum Outdoor Camping Hammer Multi-function Hammer Tent Stakes Hammer Tent Nail Hammer Stake Puller






This compact hammer feels very solidly made.  It is well balanced.

It has three useful tools - a hammer, a small hoe, and a hook which can be used as a tent stake puller.
Overall, I really like the hammer.  The only negative thing I can say about it that the seller had a UPC sticker with attached with a glue that was hard to take off. I had spend quite a bit of time with Goo-fone trying to remove the gunk from the handle.  Sellers, please attach the sticker to the packaging not the product.

I received this hammer at a special discount for evaluation and review.   I like being the eyes and hands for potential buyers.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment