Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Product review: Drawstring Garbage Rubbish Trash Wastebasket Bags by Modestluxury [4 Gallon]






The bag is 25" wide and 29" tall.  Sometimes trash bags by unknown makers do not meet my expectations for the stated volume.  I decided to compare this 13 gallon bag with my Kirkland 13 gallon kitchen bag.  This bag is exactly the same width and 1" inch longer. Nice!
   
This bag is also similar in thickness and the fact that it has a draw string.  So far it is holding up well with regular kitchen type trash.

My rating is on the quality of the bag. Price-wise Kirland kitchen bags are a better deal.  Amazon prices fluctuate so greatly, so Amazon buyers always price compare. I use a price watcher tool called camelcamelcamel to alert me when the prices reach the level I want.

I received this trash bag for evaluation and review at a special discount.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment