Monday, October 10, 2016

Product review: Bigcardesigns Fashion Galaxy Women Sandals Lightweight Casual Slip-ons Shoes




These are slip-on shoes, so they are super comfortable and easy to put on. The top is made out fabric. I normally wear size woman's 7.5 shoe and ordered size 8.  This gave me a pretty good fit. The shoe are fairly light, each one weighs only 5.2 oz. The rubber sole has a lot of traction. The shoes  has some arch support.

These shoes come in rainbow of colors, I selected "Galaxy1" option.  The stock photo is pretty accurate and I am pleased with the color.

What can be better?  They were shipped in a plastic bag without inserts to keep the shape of the shoe.  So they were a bit mis-shapen when they arrived. Wearing them for a few days however shaped them to my feet.

These mesh shoes are made in China for the Chinese market. I received a pair to test the size and fit in an American market place. They are comfortable and the size is what I expected.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment