Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Product review: Powerful Clip On Fan Battery Operated Portable & Rechargeable


This is a nice fan!  Here are the highlight of what I like:

(1) It can be move 360 degrees in two directions, I can aim it at any angle I want
(2) The clip opens up 2" and holds really well, I can mount it in many places
(3) It has continuous control of the air flow - from quite power to very gentle.  It is very quiet at the low settings, at the very high setting you can definitly hear it.  I show this in the video.
(4) The cage is 4.5", so it is not large but the air flow is good.
(5) It runs either plugged in using USB power plug or on 18650 battery (included).
(6) The battery can be charged in the fan.

This fan has been in use for over 2 weeks - it is still quiet, it has not developed any noises and I had it running all the time for these two weeks.
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment