Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Product review: ProEtrade Women Soft Cute Animal Pattern Casual Socks








This is a set of really cute socks with the tops looking like animals.  The ears and the nose are textured, they look very cute.  The socks are made out of a blend of fibers: 70% Cotton, 21% Cotton Fibers, 6% Polyester,3% Spandex.  The socks themselves are thin.  I have small feet (7.5 shoe size) and these socks fit me very well - the heel is in the right place. The socks extend 5" above my ankle.

Looking at any garment inside out really tells you about the quality of the constructions. These socks look very neat, they low flat seams and no bulges at the toes. They feel comfortable.

The only negative comment I have has to do with packing.  The socks were stapled through the socks.  This weakens the socks fibers and can lead to holes and snags.  These socks were not damaged, but many times I had brand new socks damaged by the staples and I hope sellers will stop using this packaging.  Paper ring or clips at the toes are much better.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment