Saturday, November 26, 2016

Product review: MissyeeDirect Steam Mop X5 Steam Cleaners for Floor Carpet



I like this steam mop. It does a good job cleaning and it is quite light (3 pounds 14 oz) which makes it easy to work with.  I also like the triangular shape of the mop head - I can get into corners better than with a square shape steam mop.

Assembly was easy.  The pieces of the mop fit together well, the connections feel solid. I did not need any tools. The instruction were very clear (words and diagrams). 



This mop is designed for sealed hard wood floors, tile, and vinyl floors.  It also comes with a glider that can be attached to the bottom to use on carpets. The cleaning pads attach to the mop by Velcro. The bottom of the mop has heavy duty built in Velcro strips that grab on to the Velcro on the bottom of the mop. It has a number of other attachments

I thought the mop did a fine job cleaning. The steam level can be adjusted up and down by a knob next to the on/off button.

I liked most things about the mop. If there was one thing I would change it would be to add a longer electric cord. Its cord is 127 inches.

Overall, I thought the mop did a nice job. It was easy to use, it did a nice job cleaning.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment