Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Product review: Organic Lip Gel Lipstick by KK Fashion (Erotic Red)






KK Fashion lipstick comes in several colors and I select the Erotic Red color of this lipstick. Nice color!  It is vibrant red with a little bit of magenta undertones.  I like that it is not a fire truck red but a more interesting bright red color.

The lipstick gel comes in a small acrylic tub, with an applicator in a little draw hidden in the bottom of the container.  I found this little draw a little hard to open so unless I travel I don't click it closed, just gently close it so it is easy to open the next time. I tried applying the lipstick with the tip of my finger as well as with the applicator.  I like using the finger, but the gel really sticks to the skin and I need to use a bit of hand cream to totally remove it.  Using the applicator, of course, there is no problem with getting the gel on the skin but an applicator gives me  a bit less control.  It is hard to beat the finger as an applicator!

I like the lipstick gel has all natural ingredients:
Honey, Beeswaz, Cator Oil, Vaseline, Vitamin E, Microcrytalline Wax, Aloe extract.

I do not feel the lipstick on my lips other than a bit of moisturizer, it has no flavor.  It stays on well, unless I eat and then it requires re-application.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment