Monday, November 28, 2016

Product review: Garbage Bag, Hmane PE 6 Rolls - 4 gallon







The thing about unknown brands of trash bags is that their volume does not always match my expectation. A few times I got trash bags that were much smaller than expected.  The HMANE trash bags are the same size as a 4 gallon Glad bags. In attached photo you can see the purple HNAME bag on top of the white Glad bag for size comparison.  They are almost identical!

HMANE bags are thinner than Glad bags, they are good for soft light trash.  I am using them in the bathroom trash bin, they work very well there because all the bathroom trash is soft and small. In one of the photos I show my hand inside the bag, I think it gives a good idea of the bag thickness.

Each bag length is 18" and the width is 18" when folded in half (36" total).  The bag is wide at the top and tapers at the bottom.

I received 6 rolls. The listing states that the color selection is random and I got two purple bags, one blue, one yellow, one red, and one green.

This trash bag is a good match for the bin in the small trash can of the Nine Stars touch-less trash can set as well as another small trash bin I own.



You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment