Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Product review: Autumnwood Hand-Crafted Wood Earrings by Unkudu



This is my first set of earrings made out of wood and did not expect them to be as light as they are.  I was curious about what wood this earrings are made of and contacted the manufacturer for more information.  I was told that the wood belongs to Pala indigo plant (Wrightia tinctoria family).

The earrings are quite long: including the hook the entire length of one of earrings 2 5/8" (just the wood balls part is 2").   The shape of the earring is nicely proportioned and is very attractive.  The colors are of natural wood from dark brown to light brown.

The metal hook is made out of brass. I can tell that nickel is not part of the alloy because my ears start itching within a few minutes if nickel is present.  These earrings I can wear all day without any problems.

The packaging of the earrings is very nice.  They come a pretty wood box which can be used to store the earrings or re-purposed to store any other small items.  It closes tightly and not only looks beautiful but is functional as storage.

Overall, attractive, lightweight, unique looking. I like them.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment