Saturday, November 12, 2016

Product review: Delida B-32C portable 5 Section Carbon Fiber Monopod for Cameras





I like this telescoping monopod because it is light. It weight under 1 pound (15.4 oz to be precise).  In its most  compact configuration it is 18.5" and when it is fully extended 67".

It has a regular camera mount to which you can attach either a regular small camera or a phone holder attachment.  It comes with two different feet (a spike and a rubber foot).

The package include a carrying case.  It fits well.  The only thing I wish was different is the length of the strap.  It is 27" long, long enough to carry over my shoulder, but not long enough if I want to carry it as a sling to have it totally out of the way when I don't need it.  However, it is an easy fix - I extended it with a piece of strapping material, it took only a few minutes.

This monopod is provided by DELIDA at a special discount for evaluation. Overall,  very nice monopod that can be used as a walking stick and used to stabilize a camera.



You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment