Sunday, November 6, 2016

Product review: LED Light Outdoor with Remote Solar Panel by Falove










What I like about this light is that the solar panel can be mounted quite far away from the light.  This means I can put the light under the eave where it is needed where the light is always in the shade, but the panel can be quite a distance away where it is exposed to the sun.

The light is photo sensitive and it turns on only at night, but it is not motion sensitive it is always on.
It gets dark now around 6pm and I see that it is produces light at midnight, but when I woke in the middle of the night the light was off that it drains the battery in the middle of the night. 

The light is fairly bright. To give you a better idea of what I mean by "bright" I used a lux meter (it measures light intensity) to measure the light it generates and for comparison also measured a 60 watt CFL at the same distance.

The lux meter shows that this light registered as producing 806 lux, for comparison the 60-watt bulb registered as 527 lux.

Overall, pretty good light. I would find it useful if it was motion sensitive so it could produce light all night long when needed, but it does provide good amount light for at least 6 hours.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment