Monday, December 5, 2016

Product review: WORX TRIVAC 12 Amp Yard-in-One Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum

I purchased Worx two years ago.  Overall, I  think the trivac works okay.  The capacity of the bag is not large so you need to empty it often.  It can get jammed with grassy weeds.   I sucked in some dry grass and it got twisted around the blade and it was fairly time consuming to free the blades.  The blown leaves are a bit hard to control (not Worx fault).  The mulcher and vac work well when not jammed.  Slight jamming slows down the flow of air, serious jamming stops the air completely.  The unit weights 9.7 pounds (assembled but empty).

Another weak point is the weak point of this product. The diagrams could have been more clear.  The pictures and the text are on different pages and one had to keep flipping the pages back and forth while reading the instructions.

The unit arrived in 3 parts.  I messed up putting it together:  I put the exhaust bag in the wrong orientation  (with the bag pointing forward, rather than pointing back).   Unfortunately it got wedged in that position, and taking it off  felt like it would break the unit so I left it this way.  Which means I cannot put the strap on my shoulder and it is a harder to empty. I hope my mistake will be an alert to other folks.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆




No comments:

Post a Comment