Friday, December 30, 2016

Product review: Akila Anti Oxidant Eye Cream

I have been using this cream around my eyes.  I can't say it performed major miracles, but after two weeks of use I see slight improvement especially under my eyes.

This cream feels rich and smooth and it is absorbed quickly.  It is a good moisturizer that seem  feel the fine lines around on my skin.  To see how it works I treated the back of one hand and then compared the two hands. The skin on the treated hand looked smoother. It does not feel greasy.

This cream is not unscented.  The scent it has is very interesting, after I applied it smelled a bit like coffee and a little bit as lemon to me.  Since I like both of those scents I liked how it smelled.  I never had a cream with type of a smell before, I am enjoying it.

Recommendations for use from the label: apply twice  a day.



Ingredients
Purified Water, Organic Barbadensis Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Sunflower Oil, botanical hyaluronic acid, Witch Hazel, Glycolic Acid, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glyceryl Stearate, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Squalane, Lactic Acid, Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Organic Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Stearate, Vitamin C, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract (Sea Fennel Wax), Matrixyl 3000, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Cucumber Hydrosol, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Wildcrafted Green Tea, R Lipoic Acid, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract (Bearberry Extract), Blueberry Extract, Organic Cranberry, Raspberry Seed Oil, Wildcrafted Oregon Grape, Organic Licorice, Wildcrafted Eyebright, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Camellia Oil, Avocado Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Organic Borage Oil, Organic Flax Seed Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Rose Hip Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E Acetate, Phytic Acid, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl (Antioxidant), Lecithin, Pyrus Malus (Apple), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon), Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane), Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate (peptides), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate), Acetyl

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆





No comments:

Post a Comment