Saturday, December 3, 2016

Food review: Ground Turkish Coffee 100% Arabica, Imported from Istanbul



I got this coffee for my husband who like bold testing coffee.  He drinks is black.  I prefer medium roast coffee so I add milk to the coffee to mellow it.  This coffee has a very finaly ground, It comes vaccum packed inside of an attractive tin.

I make turkish coffee in a cezve, which is a small metal pot.  The coffee has to be simmers (not boiled). When it starts to foam remove the pot from the heat, then I repeat the process one more time. The foaming happens before the boiling point.  After simmering for the second time I give it a few minutes for coffee grinds to settle at the bottom of the pot and the pour.

My husband likes strong coffee so this has become a favorite of his.  I like the tin, once we are done with the coffee I plan to re-use the tin because it closes well and it looks nice.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment