Monday, December 12, 2016

Product review: HIEGOO Two Layer TPE Yoga Mat

I do stretching exercises every day and wanted to have a spare mat at work so I don't have to carry one back and forth.  This mat is 0.2" thick and is made out of two layers of foam. One side has texture and one is smooth.  The stock photos show the ribbed surface point down to the floor, but I found that using it in reverse also creates also makes the mat totally non-slip. I keep the ribbed side up because it  prevents the edges from rolling better when I use it that way.

The mat is a good size (68" long and 24" wide) and has no unpleasant scent. I did not have to air it out before using.  The mat provides good cushioning and give good protection to my knees for poses that require me to stand on my knees.





I use it on hardwood floor and it does not slide at all. In attached video you can see me trying to move it my moving my foot - I am not able to do it.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment