Thursday, December 15, 2016

Product review: Lumsing Grand Series A1 Mini Portable Battery Charger 6700mah External Power Bank






♦ size: 7/8" x 3 7/8" x 13/16"
♦ weight: 5.1 oz
♦ capacity 6700mah
♦ number of ports: 1
♦ flashlight: yes
♦ pass through charging: No (i.e. the battery can charge while being charged itself)
♦ cable included: Yes, 1 micro USB cable

This is a compact external battery with one port and small flash light.  I am using this battery with my Android phone.  It chargers the phone slightly below optimum, but I like that is fairly small for its capacity.  The flashlight is small and not very bright, it is bright enough for emergencies like to light the key hole or something that fell on the floor of my car.

I also tested to see if the battery supports pass-through charging (i.e. whether the battery can charge mobile devices while it is being charged). This battery does NOT supports charge through charging. It can not charge while being charged.

Overall, compact for its capacity and charges my Android phone at AC level.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment