Friday, December 9, 2016

Product review: Sling Bag Backpack Freetoo Adjustable Single Shoulder Bag Strap





I use a large LowePro sling bag for my digital SLR camera and I like how I can keep it out of the way when I don't need and bring it to the front when I do.  I wanted to get a smaller sling back which I can use it with my phone and action camera.

I like wearing this sling bag best with strap let out all the way so it rests on my hip or on the small of my back if I swing it back. The stock photo on Amazon shows a guy wearing in the center of his chest.  That might work for a guy, but as a woman but I found the fit for me is at the hip level. It is comfortable, easy to reach and when I don't needed it I can swing out of the way to my back. It distributes the weight on my shoulder better than a purse.  Overall, it works quite well.

The bag is made from water resistance polyester fabric. It is 7.5" wide and 14" tall. It has two pen pockets on the front as well as an open pocket that is large enough to fit a phone.  It has two main compartments: one is 10" deep, the other one 14" deep.  The smaller compartment has one internal pocket and two places for a pen.  The larger compartment has one zipped pocket, and one open pocket.  I like having that many pockets to keep everything organized.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment