Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Product review: Bestoss 20000mAh Portable Charger Power Bank External Battery Pack Slim High Capactity






♦ size: 7 3/4" x 3 3/4" x 1/2"
♦ weight: 14.9 oz
♦ capacity 20000mah
♦ number of ports: 3 USB ports
♦ flashlight: no
♦ pass through charging: Yes (i.e. the battery can charge while being charged itself)
♦ cable included: Yes, 1 micro USB cable
♦ The battery can be charged using USB, micro USB, and C-type cables


This is a thin battery with a large capacity of 20000 mAh. It has three USB ports.  At first I thought it could only be charged with lightening or type-C cable, but then saw that on the side it also has a port for micro USB.  So this battery can be charged by three different cables depending on what cable you are carrying for you phone. Pretty nice!

I am using this battery with my Android phone as well as to charge stand alone speaker MP3 player placed away from the wall outlet.  I run the speaker off external battery and it gives me a good way to judge the capacity of the battery as I know exactly how many days I can get out of it before the speaker runs out of juice.  This battery compares well with my best battery giving three days of power. My phone is charged at the optimal rate (I am including screen shots of the power meter readings).  It chargers the phone slightly below optimum, but I like that is fairly small for its capacity. 

I also tested to see if the battery supports pass-through charging (i.e. whether the battery can charge mobile devices while it is being charged). This battery does supports charge through charging. It can charge devices while it is being charged itself.

Overall, compact for its capacity. Its capacity and rate of charing compares well with  my best external batteries.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment