Saturday, December 17, 2016

Food review: Luxury Barberry Coated Turkish Delight w/ Pomegranate Flavor and Double Pistachio / Gourmet Gift Box


I loved the flavor of this desert.  It is sweet without being overly sweet, a little bit tart, and has a chewing texture without sticking to my teeth. Is made out of Turkish berries called Zerenshk which are similar to cranberries but a little sweeter and smaller than cranberries that we see in see in Northeast.

They come in an attractive box with 16 pieces in each box.  Originally I thought I might bring them as a contribution to a holiday party because they looked attractive and the size of the pieces is right not too large and not too small.  However, after trying one I decided I liked them too much and kept them for myself.




You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment