Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mobile App Review: TuneIn Radio, Free App (7.7 Samsung Galaxy, Android)

I like listening to the talk shows and news on the radio. Many of the shows I like are located on the AM band and not available on some devices. And if you listening in the car you may drive out of range for good reception. TuneIn Radio to the rescue!

This application is very well organized, easy to use, the sound is great, no buffering delays.

When the app comes up you get a list of choices:
- Local radio
- Recents
- Recommended
- Music
- News
- Sports
- Talk
- By location
- By language
- Podcasts

If you select Talk shows you get further refinements:
- Business
- Comedy
- Conservative
- Entertainment
- Ideas
- News
- Progressive
- Public
- Religious
- Specialty Talk

Then if you select, say, Public Radio then you get a list of NPR stations from  all over USA so you have more choices of times for the specific program you like.

This app works well on my Samsung Galaxy 7.7 Tablet (my Galaxy 7.7 review) running Android HoneyComb 3.2. I had no technical problems and the app scales to my screen size very nicely.

This is a terrific app: Huge amount of choices for radio shows, great reception, excellent interface.  I highly recommend.

This app is free from Amazon Android Store and
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

You can find reviews of other mobile apps I use under Blog Label "Galaxy 7.7 Tablet" on the left navigation pane of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment