Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mobile App Review: Angry Birds, Free App (7.7 Samsung Galaxy, Android)

I only recently got my first mobile device capable of playing this game. I heard so much about Angry Birds that it was among the first dozen applications  I got on my tablet.

I have to say that I was rather disappointed.  The graphics are pretty, but the game itself could not keep me interested for more than a few minutes. It did not seem to require much skill or thought.  In general I do like games, so it surprised me that I did not like this one at all.

On the positive side this app works well on my Samsung Galaxy 7.7 Tablet (my Galaxy 7.7 review) running Android HoneyComb 3.2. I had no technical problems and the app scales to my screen size very nicely.

This app is free from Amazon Android Store and
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

You can find reviews of other mobile apps I use under Blog Label "Galaxy 7.7 Tablet" on the left navigation pane of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment