Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mobile App Review: Simple Calculator, Free App (7.7 Samsung Galaxy, Android)

If you are looking for a simple calculator with easy to use interface this one is for you. This application is beautiful in its simplicity.

The interface is simple buttons just like you see in the stock photo. There are no other screens or options. You can subtract, add, multiply and divide.
The display font and buttons are big and clear. The only exception is the divide operator looks more like a comma, it is much smaller than a multiply operator located next to it. But once you know this, it is not a big deal.

This app works well on my Samsung Galaxy 7.7 Tablet (my Galaxy 7.7 review) running Android HoneyComb 3.2. I had no technical problems and the app scales to my screen size very nicely..

When I need to do some simple calculations, this is the calculator I use!

This app is free from Amazon Android Store and
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

You can find reviews of other mobile apps I use under Blog Label "Galaxy 7.7 Tablet" on the left navigation pane of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment