Sunday, December 25, 2011

Product review: Zeikos ZE-FLK49 49mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)

Perfect fit for SONY NEX 5N.  Exactly what I was looking for: inexpensive and it works well!

  I was looking for a UV filter to protect the lens on my SONY NEX 5N, and this three-pack was such a good deal that I could not pass it up. All filters fit SONY NEX 5N perfectly, they are easy to put on and take off. The original SONY lens cap fits securely.

The UV filter stays on the camera permanently - I notice no degradation in the image and it protects the lens from dirt and scratches.

I also used the polarizer filter a fair number of times, and has been satisfied with how it cut reflection and glare. I have a much more expensive polarizer on my full-size SLR camera and this one does as good of a job as the other one. I am very pleased.

FLD filter is useful to correct color contrast (white balance) when shooting under fluorescent lights, however when I need to do this correction I use Photoshop features to correct this, so I have not used this filter so far.

The filters come in a nice case, which keeps the filters well protected. I am attaching a photo showing the filters and the case.

Overall I am very satisfied and the price for the set is very good.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment