Saturday, December 3, 2011

Clorox Toilet Wand Disinfecting Refill, 36 Refills

The new version is inferior to the original product.
 
I have been using Clorox Toilet Wands for several years. The last time I bought Clorox Toilet Wand refills on line I was very disappointed. What I received is an inferior product to the original refills. They are 1/2 height in size, and don't have the same scrubby material of the original ones. They also have a more unpleasant odor.
They do okay job on light stains, but do not have the power to deal with serious build-up.  I searched for the orignal refills but it appears that they are no longer available. This version must be a cost saving measure. I am attaching several pictures with the original cleaning head and the new version of the cleaning head.

The pictures are worth a thousand words.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia reivew ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment