Sunday, December 4, 2011

Product Review: No!No! hair removal system

NO! NO! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! 

This was the first time I bought something because of a TV commercial. It looked so simple, easy and convincing.

But this product is nothing like it claims. First of all, it is finicky to use and often did nothing (you can tell because the light was not flashing). When I got the light flashing it was extremely time consuming. I spent a lot of time on a small area, because it did not always work and needed multiple swipes to produce any sort of result. To treat a large area you would need to spend hours on it. It can manage only light and fine hair that almost invisible anyway. The product claims that it will not grow back over time, but the hair does grow back.

I bought the product on a special discount using the promo on the TV commercial. I was worried about getting my money back given how false the other claims were. It took some aggressive screaming over the phone to get them to give me a refund, but they never refunded the cost of shipping the No!no! unit back even though in their advertising they promise it.

I DID NOT LIKE:

1) Hard to use
2) Did not work on all hair
3) Took a lot of time to produce poor results
4) Hair grew back
5) Return process was difficult

I LIKED:

1) Commercial (Sigh...)

NO! NO! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Ali Julia review ★☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment