Thursday, December 8, 2011

Product Review: Covergirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation, 1-Ounce

It works! Small size fits in a purse easily

I recommend this foundation.

Here are some of the reasons why:
1. It provides good coverage without being heavy

2. I found that it stays on and I do not need to reapply it

3. Small size fits nicely in a purse

4. Has nice cucumber-like smell (although I would have preferred unscented)

A note on price. I noticed that the price on the on this product fluctuates and sometimes runs too high. There is a nice online tool that I use to help catch a good price on Amazon, this tool is called "Online Price Alert". This tool will send you an email when the Amazon item price reaches the target price range that you specify. If you search on "online price alert" in Google it will be come up at the top. I find this tool to be very helpful.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


 Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment