Friday, December 2, 2011

Product Review: FINIS Zoomers Swimming Fins

Finis Zoomers provide an extra dimension to your swimming routine. A little extra variety makes swimming more fun, and that's a good thing! It takes only a few minutes to get used to the fins. My favorite stroke to use them on is back stroke. It really gives a good workout and  improves fitness. I can really feel my muscles working.

I ordered blue fins, size D. I wear size 7, Size D was rated up to size 8 for women so I figured they would ok for me.
I could pull them on with effort, but in the water I was in a lot of pain all over (toes, top of the foot, back of the foot) since the fin + water put additional pressure. I had to return and get the next size E and they are comfortable. They are in no danger of falling off, it takes effort to pull them off by hand.

The product exchange on Amazon was flawless (as always), but it cost me extra to pay return shipping which was over $6.


Once I exchanged the fin for the next size up, they are very comfortable and don't hurt my feet even after a long work out.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment