Sunday, December 18, 2011

Product review: Manfrotto 375 Multiclip by Bogen

Multiclip has multiple uses - a very handy gizmo!
 
Bogen Manfrotto multiclip is a very useful gizmo. I use this clip not only for photography but around the office as I found many uses for the clips.

The multiclip consists of two 3-inch-wide spring-loaded clips connected by a U-shaped metal bar. The clips can rotate around the bar, and provide enough friction to hold any the position you leave them in. I use one clips of the multiclip as an anchor to clip to something (photo stand, photo reflector, shelve, table lamp) and the other clip to hold something I need. I have use the multiclips (I have two of them) to hold either cards to reflect light forming "barn doors" on my light, hold a color gel, hold a background fabric, or for a non-photographic use to hold a piece of paper to prevent reflections on my monitor.

The clips are not strong enough to hold heavy objects, but they work great for paper, cardboard, photo gels, and background fabric. If I were to buy a photo light with real "barn doors" it would cost me a lot more money than by home-made barn doors with the use of these clips.

These Manfrotto Multiclips are very handy and I recommend them!

You can find them on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment