Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Product review: WANLONGXIN 899 USB Charger Portable Multi USB Port Rapid Charger 6 Port USB Socket Fast Charger with LCD Display current monitor


A geek like me loves chargers that have a built-in meter so I can see how well the charger works. I normally use a hand held current meter, measuring one port at a time. This meter shows me the information for each port at once. To see how well the built-in meter is working I measured the readings with my hand held meter as well as Android apps that show me charging rates on the device itself. The results are not always identical but they are close enough for a good estimate. It is certainly good enough for at home non-scientific applications.

How did it charge? It did really well for all of the Android phones: Nexus 5, Nexus 6p, and Posh phone. It charge iPadMini at 0.93A, which is below optimal. My iPadMini charges the fastest when it can draw more than 1A. Since most of my devices are Android, this charger is a good match for my needs.

The wall charger is 3 3/8 c 3 3/8" x 1 1/2". It has a 57" long AC cord which has has a regular size wall plug. It weighs 8.4 oz.

I have been using this wall charger for several weeks, it is powering devices on each port. It works well well without getting overly hot. I like that it takes up only one slot on my power strip and has a reasonably sized AC cord.

This wall charger was provided for evaluation and review. Getting a sample does effect what I say. I have a history of leaving critical reviews on regular basis whenever the product deserves it. Whether I had a good experience or bad experience you will hear exactly what happened.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment