Monday, August 1, 2016

Product review: Formeu Girls' Cotton Two Stripe Casual School Crew Socks 5 Pack



I have small feet (shoe size 7 or 7.5) and finding socks that fit perfectly is not always easy. The most common size socks are a little large on me (heel is slightly in a wrong place). These socks are perfect! If you have small feet these socks are exactly right.

These socks are made out of a blend of 85% Cotton / 12% Polyester / 3% Spandex. The socks end 3" above my ankle. In my photos I show the socks inside out so you can see the construction. Looking at any garment inside out really tells you about the quality of the constructions. These socks look very neat, they low flat seams and no bulges at the toes. I have worn them for a few weeks, so they have been through a couple of laundry cycles and they still look good.

I have a pet peeve when vendors stable the socks through the center with a staple gun, often this weakens the threads and can creates holes. These were NOT stapled, instead they were held together a paper sleeve that holds them in a tight bundle. I was happy to see that the socks were not stapled.

These socks are provided by Formeu for evaluation with a request to test the fit for American market. If you skeptical about my review because I received a sample for review, I invite you to examine my reviews to see that I leave critical reviews when the products deserve it. I like these socks, if you have small feet you will like how they fit.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment