Thursday, August 18, 2016

Product review: Lovelyou 12 Pack Mosquito Repellent Bracelets




I used these bracelets for three weeks before I wrote this review to be sure how they work. I like doing gardening in the evenings when it is not hot, but I get eaten by mosquitos when I garden at the end of the day. I would have loved to have an alternative to a bug spray that works. These bracelets have a very nice smell - very lemony. However the radius of their effect is very small. When I put one on my wrist, my legs were still bitten. When I put them around each ankle that seem to help the legs but my arms were bitten. If use 4 at a time - around the ankles and around the wrists it does seem to help to keep mosquitoes from exposed areas. Overall, the bracelets did not work as well as I hoped, they are ok but not great.

The bracelets come individually sealed. Once you open the package the bracelet can be used fro 200 hours (after that it no longer has any scent left). This means each can last about 8 days. Using four at a time they go pretty fast.

The bracelets are stretchy and they will work on children as well as adults. They are small initially. When stretched they are pretty gentle and do not squeeze my wrists or legs.

I received these bracelets for evaluation and review. Getting a review sample does not effect what I say - good or bad. The bracelets did have some effect but with a small radius so they did not work as well as I hoped.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆



No comments:

Post a Comment