Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Product review: Cotton Candy (9 Fluffs - 20 Oz) - Lebanon Fairy Floss


I have had cotton candy as a kid, but I have never tried anything like this. Its flavor is not just sweet it tastes like pistachio nuts. The texture is light and airy and it is a little messy to eat because the strands fall apart but that is part of the fun. It is sweet and nutty flavor and I loved it. I am a tea drinker and I use this cotton candy to replace sugar I normally take with my tea. Very yummy!

How to store it for the (brief) period it is not consumed? I asked manufacturer this question and got the answer that the cotton candy should be kept dry and cool. The temperature should below 68ºF and I store it in the refrigerator.

I received this box of candy for taste test and review as part of the new product introduction. It is different from anything I have tried before and I liked it.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment