Monday, August 8, 2016

Product review: LETSCOM RSK-4U 25W 4-Port USB Chargers,Portable Multi-Port Wall Chargers




I used USB current monitor to verify that this charger is capable of charging four mobile devices at the same time at the AC rate. I tested two different phones on all four ports, and then verified that the rate remained the same when I added a device on each port.

The wall charger is fairly compact - 3.125" x 2.5" x 1". The reason I was interested in it is the long cord, as I need to place it in a location which is a few fairly far from the outlet. The cord is 45" and has a regular size wall plug.

I have been using this wall charger for several weeks, it is powering devices on each port. It works well well without getting warm. I like that it takes up only one slot on my power strip.

This wall charger was provided for evaluation and review. Getting a sample does effect what I say. I have a history of leaving critical reviews on regular basis whenever the product deserves it. Whether I had a good experience or bad experience you will hear exactly what happened.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★



No comments:

Post a Comment