Thursday, September 1, 2016

Product review: ZETOLL Circular Sprayer Rotary Three Arm Water Sprinkler




This is an OK sprinkler. It works. But it is not the best sprinkler I have used. This sprinkler is very light weight and feels a bit on the flimsy side. It weights 5.8 oz and has all plastic constructions. It has no built-in controls for shape or size of the circle, however you can control the size of the area it is watering by changing the water pressure that goes into it. In two weeks since I began using it is working without a problem, but because it is so sensitive to water pressure I have to make that no timers start during the time when I am using it.

Note that the weight measurement I got is different from Amazon description. My digital scale is calibrated so I am not quite sure how to explain 1.2 oz difference in weight, perhaps Amazon description states the weight of the sprinkler in the box (the shipping weight).

I received this sprinkler for testing and evaluation. Getting a sample does effect what I say. I have a history of leaving critical reviews when the product deserves it. Whether I had a good experience or bad experience you will hear exactly what happened. Bottom line on this one? If you need need to water a small to medium area this sprinkler will do the job, but it is not as good as my old sprinkler by Gilmore.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆



No comments:

Post a Comment