Thursday, September 22, 2016

Product review: DEEPPRO Silent Wall Clock Solid Wood 14-inches Square Non Ticking Digital Quiet Sweep Decorative Vintage Wooden Clocks


I waited several weeks to write this review to see if the clock remained as quiet as it was right out of the box. I have had a couple of wall clocks that started out totally silent but developed a bit of noise after a week of use. So far so good - this clock is totally silent.

This is a very simple basic clock with an easy to read face and nice looking wood finish. It runs on one AA battery which is not included. The face clock shows the time very clearly. Each number is about 1.25" tall. When measured in the center the clock is 12.25" x 12.25" (including the wood frame).

I am attaching a video to show this clock in action, as you hear in the video the clock is not making any noise at all.

This clock is provided by Deepro for evaluation and review. If this makes you skeptical about my review, check my review history. I leave critical reviews when products deserve it. I like this clock - simple design, quiet and looks good.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment